Evenings On The Green
Official Rules & Entry Form
Back once again! Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center will host Evenings On The Green for Summer 2016. This is an outstanding opportunity for artists to perform on the Shea Homes stage in front of the Bankhead Theater. Do it for the community in the heart of the community! Artists will be selected by a committee comprised of LVPAC staff, Downtown Livermore business owners, and community members. Submission is online and will be live from Wednesday April 20th, 2016 until Wednesday May 11th, 2016.
Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center’s Evenings On The Green details:
TO BE CONSIDERED
- The program is open to all performing artists.
- Performers must be Eighteen (18) years of age or be sponsored by a responsible adult.
- Group must be available to play on one of the following Tuesdays at the Shea Home Plaza in Downtown Livermore. 6/21 6/28 7/5 7/12 7/19 7/26 8/2 or 8/9
- Group must be able to set up and provide their own equipment.
- Band name in subject line.
- Completed online application pdf attached.
- In the body of the email, a link to one continuous video, no longer than 5 minutes of a performance.
- In the body of the email, short list of musical equipment entrant will provide.
- Submissions begin at 12:01 p.m. PST on Wednesday April 20th, 2016 and continues until 11:59 a.m. PST on Wednesday May 11th, 2016. Late entries may not be considered.
- 8 groups will be chosen by Tuesday May 17th, 2016 and notified on Wednesday May 18th, 2016.
- Awardees will be paid $500.
Click here to download EOTG APPLICATION FORM.
Those of you who’ve experienced this band live know what’s in store. Those of you who haven’t – oooooh wheee you are in for a treat! Rick Estrin is the real deal, and so is his band.
I also love the Bothwell Arts Center.
This is our second annual House Rent Party, where we feature signature talent you won’t see often in this valley. Can’t wait for you to experience it here!
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats are award-winning musicians who will be returning from their USA tour and ready to hit town with some hot West Coast Blues.
“These are serious musicians out to have a hotter than hot good time. It’s tough to stay in your seat when Estrin and his musical cohorts get cooking.” –Chicago Sun-Times
“Infectious, captivating, powerful blues … Intense Chicago-style harp playing, witty songs and tough-as-nails grooves” –Living Blues
"This is the harmonica player your momma warned you about" –Me
Imagine the really great hot live blues nights you’ve had. Where you can’t keep still, your foot is stomping and you can’t help dancing, hooting and hollering - that thing that great blues do to you…
Yup, expect all that. On the 26th of September, at the Bothwell.
I’ll personally guarantee it.
House Rent Party with Rick Estrin & the Nightcats is an LVPAC Presents event, ticketed in advance ($20) through the Bankhead Theater at 925-373-6800 or online at http://bit.ly/1FkaTPB, at the door ($25) at the Bothwell Arts Center, 2466 8th Street, Livermore.
PS - If you know others that would like to come, help us out and share this post, our Facebook event page (http://on.fb.me/1Vxdteo) or where/whatever you share. Thanks in advance!